Terms and conditions
General conditions of Sale
This document contains the general conditions of sale and paymenton-linevia the siteweb corresponding to the domain nameemilioceccato.com ("Site") owned and managed by Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA, with registered office in S. Marco 4945, 30124 Venice, VAT number and Tax Code 00391490273, registration number in the Venice Business Register 134107.
These general conditions ("General conditions"), except for any exceptions specifically agreed in writing, govern the relations between Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA and the customer, consumer or professional ("Client").
Conclusion of the Agreement
- The contract stipulated between Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA and, in any case, subject to successful completion of the relative payment. With the compilationon–lineof the order, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the General Conditions transcribed below.
- Once the purchase procedure has been completedon–line, the Customer will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these General Conditions and, if the Customer is a consumer, also in compliance with the provisions of Articles 52 and 53 of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 ("D.Lgs. n. 206/2005").
How to purchase
- The customer can buyon–lineonly the products present in the electronic catalog published on the Site ("Products") and indicated as available at the time the order is placed, as described in the relevant information sheets that can be viewed there. It is understood that the measures, weights, dimensions and performances indicated in the information sheet are approximate values and that the image accompanying the description of a Product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ in color, size, components and / or accessories shown in the figure.
- The receipt of the order is confirmed by Emilio Ceccato on behalf of Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA by reply viae-mail, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer at the time of registration in the reserved area of access to the Site or at the time of filling in theformelectronic relating to the transmission of the order. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of receipt of the order and a \'Customer Order Number\', to be used in any further communication with Emilio Ceccato on behalf of Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA The reply message from Emilio Ceccato on behalf of Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA will contain a summary of the order made, all the data entered by the Customer and the General Conditions. The Customer undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in the message itself.
- In the event that, for any reason, Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA cannot fulfill the Customer\'s order, the latter will be notified by means ofe-mail.
- The consideration for the purchase of the Products is that from time to time made known to the Customer directly by Emilio Ceccato on behalf of Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA through the Site itself and summarized in its total amount in the cart.
The payment of the consideration can be made by the Customer according to one of the methods indicated below.
Terms of payment
- The prices of the products on the site are to be considered inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any shipping costs or payment costs will be communicated to the customer before concluding the purchase.
- The following payment methods are envisaged:
8.1 Payment with Paypal
(a)If using the Pay Pal card payment method, the Customer can pay for the order directly through their verified Pay Pal account. Al Duca d\'Aosta informs that only payments made and coming from verified accounts will be accepted and reserves the right to ship the Products object of the Customer\'s order to the address indicated on the verified Pay Pal account.
(b)Payments for orders for Products from unverified Pay Pal accounts will be canceled and, consequently, not processed by Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA
8.2 Payment by bank transfer
(a)By selecting this payment method, the bank details will be displayed to proceed with the payment. The shipment of the goods can take place only after receipt of payment.
(b)Payment must be made within 7 days of completing the order. Otherwise the order may be canceled.
8.2 Cash on delivery (only for shipments in Italy)
(a)Payment will be made in cash directly to the courier upon delivery of the order.
(b)This payment method has a cost of € 7 to be paid by the customer and can only be made for purchases up to € 300.
Delivery methods and costs - Invoicing
- The ordered Products will be sent to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of registration in the reserved area of access to the Site or - if different - to the address indicated in the relative order. The customer acknowledges that the request for delivery of Products outside the Italian territory makes it probable that Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA will not accept the order.
The delivery status of the order will be visible to the Customer by accessing the Site and consulting the area reserved for the purchase history.
- For each order placed on the Emilio Ceccato Site, Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA will issue an invoice for the Products shipped, sending it either viae-mailto the holder of the order, pursuant to art. 14 DPR 445/2000, is inserted in the package containing the Products. For the issue and preparation of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer in the order form and at the time of registration in the reserved area of access to the Site is valid. Once the invoice has been issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data inserted therein.
- Delivery costs, as specified on the Site and in the text of the order, are charged to the Customer.
- Orders will be shipped on weekdays, from Monday to Friday. Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays or on any other public holiday or pre-holiday will be processed by Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA starting from the first working day following that of forwarding.
- The delivery to the Customer of the Products object of the order will be carried out by DHL courier. No responsibility can be attributed to Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA in case of delay in the delivery of the order.
- At any time, the Customer can check the progress and shipment of his order by accessing the reserved area of the Site orlink to the site of the chosen shipper, by combining the \'Customer Order Number\' assigned at the time of order confirmation and the \'Tracking Number\' (or similar tool) assigned to each individual shipment.
- The contractual performance of Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA towards the Customer is understood to be fulfilled in the place where the Products purchased by the latter are delivered by Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA to the chosen courier.
The delivery of the ordered Product by the courier is intended at the customer\'s street level, unless otherwise communicated by the Customer Service.
- Upon delivery by the courier of the purchased Product, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document sent in advance viae-mail
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage to the packaging and / or to the Product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately contested by the Customer, by putting a WRITTEN RESERVE OF CONTROL (SPECIFYING THE REASON FOR THE RESERVE, eg. "Punctured packaging", "packaging crushed ", etc.) on the courier\'s proof of delivery. Once the courier\'s document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the Products received must be reported within 14 days of receiving the order, according to the procedures set out in these general conditions.
Customer\'s right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to art. 64 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, the Customer who has the qualification of consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, within the terms and in the manner indicated in the following articles.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in Article 18 above, the Customer must send Emilio Ceccato on behalf of Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA a communication to that effect, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Products with respect to which it is exercised the right of withdrawal. This communication can be sent by writing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, the instructions on how to return will be quickly communicated to the Customer. The returned Product must be received by Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA within 14 days of receiving the communication of the aforementioned RMA authorization. For this purpose, the date of delivery to the post office or to the forwarder will be valid.
- The purchased Product must be returned intact, unused, not washed or otherwise altered, complete with all its parts, in the original packaging (including original packaging and boxes, and any accessory material, such as, by way of example,dustbags, hangers, labels and clothes covers) and the related control tag must not be removed. To limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended to put it in a second box, on which to affix the label supplied by Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided.
- The shipping costs relating to the return of the Product are charged to the Customer; furthermore, delivery costs to the Customer and any other ancillary costs and / or taxes highlighted at the time of placing the order will not be reimbursed.
The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the warehouse of Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA, is under the complete responsibility of the Customer.
- The right of withdrawal applies only to the Product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on one or more parts of the purchased Product. In the case of orders including several Products, it will be possible to exercise the withdrawal in relation to one or more Products of the order, specifying the description of the Products to be returned, in the withdrawal notice, pursuant to the previous article 19.
In case of damage to the Product during transport, Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA will notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the Product in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the Product (if insured); in this case, the Product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal.
Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of the Products.
Upon its arrival in the warehouse at Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA, the Product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA will deduct the expenses from the reimbursement.
- Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA will refund the Customer the amount already paid for the purchase of the Product, within 14 days of his return. The refund will be made through the transfer procedure of the amount charged to the Pay Pal card.
- The Customer loses the possibility of exercising the right of withdrawal, for lack of the essential integrity of the Product (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA ascertains:
- even partial use of the Product and any accessories;
- the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging and / or labels of the garment;
- the absence of integral elements of the Product;
- the absence of the control tag attached to the Product;
- damage to the Product for reasons other than its transport.
In these cases, the Products will remain in storage at the warehouse of Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA available to the Customer for collection at his expense and expense.
- All Products sold through the Site are covered by the manufacturer\'s warranty for lack of conformity, lasting 12 months in case the Customer is a professional operator (and, as such, with a VAT number) and lasting 24 months in if the Customer is a consumer, as required by Legislative Decree no. 206/2005.
- The manufacturer\'s warranty is provided in accordance with the law.
- The warranty applies to the Product that has a lack of conformity, provided that the Product itself is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the attached documentation. In the event of a lack of conformity, Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA will, at no cost to the Customer, restore the conformity of the Product by repairing / replacing or reducing the price or terminating the contract. If, following control by Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration, where applicable, as well as transport costs if incurred by Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA
- In the event that Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA, for any reason, is unable to return a Product under warranty (restored or replaced) to its Customer, it may proceed at its discretion to refund the amount paid taking into account the use of the Product or its replacement with a Product having equal or superior characteristics.
- The repair or replacement times of the defective Product depend exclusively on the manufacturer\'s policies and no damage can be requested from Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements.
- In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the Product, the same must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories). In order to limit damage to the original packaging, Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA recommends placing it in a second box.
Protection of personal data
- Pursuant to Article 13, Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and additions, Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA, as Data Controller, informs the Customer that the personal data provided by the same and acquired at the same time (i) to register in the restricted access area of the Site, (ii) to conclude a purchase contracton linethrough the Emilio Ceccato Site, of any product, (iii) at the time of browsing the Site through the so-called system "logs", they will be processed using manual, IT and telematic tools for the purposes indicated below:
1) the completion by Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA of the activities necessary for the conclusion, management and execution of contracts for the purchase of products through the Site in its ownership;
2) for purposes strictly connected and / or necessary to satisfy the requests made, from time to time, by the user through the Site or by e-mail or other communication tool;
3) the execution of obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation as well as by provisions issued by authorities legitimated by the law or by supervisory and control bodies;
4) sending ofnewsletterand promotional material concerning the products offered by Emilio Ceccato on behalf of Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA
With reference to the aforementioned purposes, Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA informs that the provision of data is mandatory for the purposessub1), 2) and 3), with the consequence that, in such cases, any refusal to provide it will make it impossible for Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA to satisfy and process orders or customer requests.
In consideration of the above, with reference to the treatments referred to in the previous number 4), Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA will request from time to time the Customer, through special masks placed on the Site, to give consent to the carrying out of this type of treatment .
The processing of personal data takes place with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Furthermore, personal data may be disclosed - for the purposes referred to in points 1), 2) and 3) - to subjects other than Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA, who will process them as independent data controllers or data processors. In any case, personal data will not be disclosed.
The data will be kept within the EU.
Finally, Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA informs that Article 7, Legislative Decree 196/2003, gives the Customer who communicates his personal data specific rights, including the right to obtain from the owner or manager, where appointed, the confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data and that such data are made available to him in an intelligible form, to know the origin of the data as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based, to obtain the cancellation , the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law as well as the updating, rectification or, if there is interest, the integration of data; oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself.
In order to be aware of changes or modifications in thepoliciesrelating to the protection of personal data followed by Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA, mainly due to regulatory changes, it is advisable for the Customer to constantly consult this document.
- Any complaint by the Customer must be addressed to
Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA
Via Volturno, 7 - 30173 Mestre (VE)
Phone +39 041 2620222
Fax +39 041 2620100
- These General Conditions are governed exclusively by Italian law.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, we expressly accept the provisions referred to in articles: 3 (summary description of the Products in the catalog); 5 (right of non-fulfillment of the order); 8.1, lett. e (absence of responsibility for the fraudulent use of customers\' credit cards); 8.1, lett. f (absence of responsibility for the successful outcome of the paymenton-line); 8.2, lett. b (reservation of cancellation of the order in the absence of receipt of a copy of the bank transfer within the term of 48 hours); 8.3, lett. b (reservation of order cancellation in case of payments from unverified Pay Pal accounts); 11 and 22 (delivery / shipping costs and taxes to be paid by the Customer); 15 (fulfillment of the obligations of Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA at the time of delivery of the Product to the chosen shipper); 16 (duty of control of the Products delivered by the Customer); 17 (acceptance of the Product without reservations by the Customer, in the absence of disputes); 23 (10% charge reserve in case of damage to the returned Product); 25 (refusal to accept the returned product); 32 (privacy) and 34 (applicable law), of these General Conditions.