Pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree n. 196/03 and subsequent amendments and additions ("Privacy Code"), we inform you that your personal data will be processed, including by electronic means, by Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA, with registered office in S. Marco 4945, 30124 Venice, VAT number, Tax Code 00391490273 and registration number in the Venice Business Register 134107, in the person of the legal representativefor the time beingas the data controller for the purpose of executing contracts, processing requests and providing the services requested by you, as well as for the fulfillment of obligations under national and / or EU laws and regulations. Failure to fill in the mandatory fields marked with an asterisk[*]will make it impossible for Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA to continue providing the services you have requested. The personal data provided will also be processed for sendingnewsletterand promotional material. In relation to this purpose, you will be asked to give your consent to the related processing. Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties with respect to Al Duca d\'Aosta SpA, within the limits and for the purposes indicated above. We inform you that you may at any time exercise the rights referred to in Article 7, Privacy Code, by sending ae-mail a firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, we invite you to update your data in case of changes, as well as to read the complete text of the information below.
Transcription of art. 13 Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196
- The interested party or the person from whom the personal data are collected are previously informed orally or in writing about:
- the purposes and methods of the processing for which the data are intended;
- the mandatory or optional nature of providing the data;
- the consequences of any refusal to respond;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of the data;
- the rights referred to in Article 7;
- the identification details of the owner and, if designated, of the representative in the territory of the State pursuant to article 5 and of the person in charge. When the owner has designated several managers, at least one of them is indicated, indicating the site of the communication network or the methods by which the updated list of managers is easily known. When a person in charge has been designated to reply to the interested party in case of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, this person in charge is indicated.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided for by specific provisions of this code and may not include the elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge may concretely hinder the completion by a subject public, of inspection or control functions carried out for purposes of defense or security of the State or for the prevention, detection or repression of crimes.
- The Guarantor can identify with its own provision simplified procedures for the information provided in particular by telephone assistance and information services to the public.
- If the personal data are not collected from the data subject, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of data processed, is given to the data subject when registering the data or, when their communication is envisaged, not beyond the first communication.
- The provision referred to in paragraph 4 does not apply when:
- the data are processed on the basis of an obligation established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation;
- the data are processed for the purpose of carrying out the defensive investigations pursuant to the law of 7 December 2000, n. 397, or, in any case, to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for such purposes and for the period strictly necessary for their pursuit;
- the information to the interested party involves the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, declares manifestly disproportionate to the protected right, or proves, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible.
Transcription of art. 7 (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n.196)
Right to access personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
What cookies do we use?Strictly Necessary Cookies Only These cookies help you navigate the site and use its essential features. Without cookies, our site would not function properly and you would not be able to use features such as the shopping cart or secure access to your account pages.
- Analytical and performance cookies: Analytical and performance cookies help us understand how our site is used and how to improve our users\' experience. These cookies do not identify your personal information, but they provide us with anonymous data, helping us to understand which sections of the site are of interest to our users and if errors have occurred. To this category of cookies belong exclusively those of Google Analytics. We use functionality cookies to save your settings on our website, such as the language or information you have previously provided.
2. Social network cookies:Social network cookies, which are usually set by the social network provider, mainly allow you to profile any advertising on social channels such as Facebook or Google +. How to manage cookies? You can set or change your browser controls to delete or disable cookies. If you choose to disable cookies on your computer or mobile device, you may not access or access with limitations some features and areas of our website. On www.allaboutcookies.org you will find simple instructions for managing cookies on different types of browsers.